Themescene Projectors Is The Infocus In72 As Good Or Better Then The Themescene H30A Projector?

Is the infocus in72 as good or better then the themescene h30A projector? - themescene projectors

I bought projection systems for business and home entertainment for more than 15 years. I can not deny that the InFocus IN72 is pleasant, with many features for the price of Nice. It also comes with HDMI, DVI, compared to ThemeScene. You have selected two very similar systems.

That said, I listened to my years of recommending InFocus equipment. It is in my expereince, less reliable on the market. I had a reliable economic Samsung units.

I had no complaints from where I Optoma Arts (the ThemeScene doing and is a world leader in these systems). I have the Optoma H77 in my house. It also has DVI, but I have a DVI-HDMI, and all my movies and upconversion to 1080 by the projector. It is nothing less than fabulous.

Another advantage for the Optoma in comparison to InFocus, the ThemeScene a native contrast ratio of 3000:1 compared to 2000:1 center.

1 comments:

agb90spr... said...

The answer above is good, but note that, despite the claims of problems rather InFocus Optoma, InFocus has a good reputation for customer service, while Sanyo has been very critical for the life of the lamp briefly in several of his - now abandoned - headlights (eg H79, H78) ... and the lack of customer service. I can not control, but my reading of the reading of the AVS Forum.

A site in the UK (see first link) shows that the H30a was interrupted. I also note that the price H30a United Kingdom was twice that of the IN72 ... so that a direct comparison is not "unjust".

In the United States, the Optoma HD70 appears to be identical or very similar, the H30a (see report on the second link)

Post a Comment