Strep Throat Pics Do I Have Strep Throat? (again)?

Do I have strep throat? (again)? - strep throat pics

I had my tonsils as a child. However, I think that may have a sore throat ... yet ...!
I have a few photos that you have on the phone from my friend. But do not show very well what it really looks like, we recommend that the blisters on the back of the throat and swelling, which looks almost as if the tonsils are growing back ... The region is white with purple. very swollen and itchy. Pop some bubbles ... Mandate ...
my mouth .... everything that is real vein like a spider web purple ...
I do not go to the hospital and uninsured ... So, what do you think? I can send photos

1 comments:

Wanda K said...

You want to streptococci, if your before 5 Almonds, if they can wait, try a free clinic if you have one, you can help

Post a Comment