Sunshine Suites Any Hair Experts? Plz Help!!!?

Any Hair Experts? Plz help!!!? - sunshine suites

I have 2 questions --

1. I can not the color of the hair. From a distance, looks black look, but u exactly, or see my hair u'd see in the sun, that it slighty nutty brown. Shadow Wat is this? Neva my hair and I was born, wid blond hair. But we Indians shave their heads born on Wen. So, since I have been havin this shadow. PPL, I was tellin my hair, but I need to know the exact shade.

2. I am not poor little long, and the military and a little short, not a guitar for artists. Means. I wonder a little haircut to me wat wud private. I look a bit like this guy -> http://www.mtvla.com/prensa/imagenes/sho ...! But I have short hair like her. My face is like somewat him. ABT hairstyles suggestions? Plz guide me!

Help plz!

0 comments:

Post a Comment