Anal Mom Blogspot Do You Think My Mom Is Anal-retentive Compulsive(Neat-Freak)?

Do you think my mom is anal-retentive compulsive(Neat-Freak)? - anal mom blogspot

I know that sounds like a personal question, but I am a 16 years old son and my mother would not let me think about driving. She said: "You mess is a reflection on how to act, and to show at this point that it's not responsible enough to take a vehicle."

Since I'm 16, and could in fact be a screw that had me a bad driver's view about this: My mother walks into a room without being able to glance around the room, you choose but clean. Then they come crying to me straight. When I used to clean, not much here. In fact, just today, I cried. She said: "This bath is terrible, there are clothes everywhere I can not run fast here, too, as it should, that the flat emptiness everything?" Come on Chris ... here and clean it now! "

I went into the bathroom, and my right hand in the good book, I swear it is nothing but the truth, everything was called upstairs bathrooma pair of socks, a pair of shorts and my German FleckB1 Change survival vest. What's worse, that it was spread over the floor, and only 4 elements in which the entire contents of a small area. Even worse is that this area ... I mean, behind !!!!!!!!! DOOR

-_ --

I know it was perhaps the longest way to ask. But CRA (NEAT freak) is a psychological problem, and I have schizophrenia, so that my whole calm the storm would be greatly appreciated. Even if only the power of knowledge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment