What To Do If Youre Numb After Wisdom Tooth Surgery 33 Weeks Pregnant And Weird Symptoms?

33 weeks pregnant and weird symptoms? - what to do if youre numb after wisdom tooth surgery

In 33 weeks pregnant, and I have no idea whether this has nothing to do, but today I sat around and started with a headache and then I couldnt care quite enough of my eyes. That lasted for a while that my fingers were numb for 5-10 minutes after my nose to chin numb (as if youre at the dentist and was frozen in the mouth) and my tongue is huge. Which lasted 5-10 minutes and then went and never came back. Has anyone any idea what this is or what it can not?

Thanks

PS Yes, I know I must go to the doctor and me, but I was just curious if anyone an idea

2 comments:

Christ_follower 24/7 said...

I had panic attacks with or without pregnancy, if they feel as if my tongue was numb and felt older. I convinced myself on the occasions that I am allergic to anything lol too much iron. You can use a small box anaphalactic have occurred (sp?) Shock nor symptoms. If you have any Benadryl in the house that you still have some if you can doc.
Sometimes I've noticed that when I go in my back I can dizzy and almost imperceptibly, so make sure that you are on your side when you sleep and drink when it was happening again, water on the left side and then call.

For headaches, it is common during pregnancy because of hormones and increased blood flow to take. However, if you suddenlyand bring changes in the vision that I immediately. You ask me if I, as a labor and delivery conditions for consulting or contractions. This could mean a serious condition.

Good luck and blessings:)

Tina said...

Whenever I went to my doctor every month to ask me these questions, saying us.I told them about my headache, so I checked on the piss 24 hours and see if it is protein in the urine. But what is safe to numb the tongue is not whether that.So you should tell your doctor that you want to verify that it is important that the doctor can tell the symptoms affect you and your baby ...

Post a Comment