Download First Audition Groping Hands Audition Help One More Time, Please?

Audition help one more time, please? - download first audition groping hands

Ok, so I asked about my hearing and I had a great power again, but I need a little help, I understand that when doing an audition for a musical something similar to musical performances to their ability, but never a real part of the program, audition for you, and here is my dilemma .....
Ok for my school musical is both a mattress and I thought of an audience with the play "I know it now" in the woods, but I know I need advice because firstly, I can not find the sheet music (I Need digital download, because I use it as soon as possible I can not wait for labor costs have) and so if anyone knows good music, that shows he could point to, please, tell me ... I will post my address below ...


"I am a woman, aged 16
"My offer is not limited, I can sing almost anything
"I go by Winfred in Once Upon A Mattress


Help meeeeeee pleassssssssse

0 comments:

Post a Comment