Chest Pressure First Trimester Pregnancy Headaches And Weird Feeling In My Chest.?

Pregnancy headaches and weird feeling in my chest.? - chest pressure first trimester

I'm curious if this could be related to blood preasure because he had high blood pressure with my last 2 pregnancies, I had my first pre-eclampsia and eclampsia, my second, and if I do, what you do that? I had a headache all day and sometimes my heart was beating too fast and then back to normal. occurs only for a few seconds, but then I feel nervous for a few minutes. No one knows what might be and what do you think could do the blood pressure? I'm still in my first quarter, then I think it is probably not related to hypertension, but I wanted to see what others think. Also no need to know to go to the emergency room, which is not taken seriously?

1 comments:

Amanda W said...

I would be his number 24 hours, at the obstetrician. I am 33 weeks pregnant and had similar problems, and I saw the pre-eclampsia, as it had with my first pregnancy. I'm not sure what could be, but I would say and ask the doctor to talk with you and see if you need to go be checked into the emergency room. I hope you feel better.

Post a Comment